Our continued research found that every collection agency and law firm is suffering a considerable drop in recovery:
- When the debtor resides in a different county or country than the agency or law firm.
- When the debtor was located in a different state or country.
Our skip tracing system locates debtors by:
If you are serious about recovering your money you’ll want to place accounts once they become 30 days over due.
Our NO RECOVERY NO FEE Service Consists of 3 Phases!
Within 24 hours of placing an account, the following will happen:
- Upon our office sending your case to a local attorney within our network, you can expect the following.
- The receiving attorney will immediately draft the first of several letters to the debtor on his law firm letterhead demanding payment of the debt owed to you.
- The receiving attorney or one of his staff members will immediately start attempting to contact the debtor via the phone, in addition to the series of letters.
- If all attempts to reach a conclusion to the account continue to fail, we will send you a letter explaining the issues surrounding the case and what we recommend for the next and final step.
Our recommendation will be one of two things:
If after a thorough investigation of the facts surrounding the case and of the debtors assets, we determine the possibility of recovery is not likely we will recommend closure of the case.
You will owe nothing to our company or our affiliated attorney for these results.
If our recommendation is litigation you will have a decision to make.
If you decide not to proceed with legal action we will drop the case and you will owe our company or our affiliated attorney nothing.
If you decide to proceed with legal action, you will be required to pay the upfront legal costs such as court costs, filing fees, etc., these fees typically range from $700.00 to $1200.00 depending on the debtors jurisdiction. Upon payment of these funds, our affiliated attorney will file a lawsuit on your behalf for all monies owed including but not limited to the cost to file this action.
If our attempts to collect via litigation fail, the case will be closed. You will owe nothing to our firm or our affiliated attorney. If we don’t recover your money, you owe absolutely nothing!
Only 2% no matter the age of the account! 1% Must be paid upfront.
Many businesses simply give up and write off their bad debts. They feel that pursuing debt recovery action is not worth their time, because the few accounts they do manage to recover are offset by time wasted in recovery efforts. O&S Associates, Inc. is offering business owners a quick and simple way they can submit their accounts for recovery, and get results.
It was obvious that financial institutions and small businesses need a better solution for recovering their bad debts. If you are tired of sending bills to people who ignore them and you are ready to do something about it, please visit www.OAndSAssociatesInc.com and place your accounts today!